Copy Feedburner's Copy

19.2.06 ·

Feedburner is an incredible free service that lets you create RSS feeds, set up email subscriptions, create headline banners and much more (you can see the tools in use on this site). Besides these cool features, they can show you a thing or two about writing copy with an authentic voice. Their site covers some fairly technical information, but it is written in a friendly, easy to understand conversational style that makes a novice like me feel like giving it a try. On the other hand when I looked at the explanation for AdWords and other tools on Google, I felt like I was in over my head and would do something wrong. Regardless of what your site is communicating, people respond to a real voice and conversational tones. Thanks for another great tool Feedburner!

0 comments:

About this blog

Site Sponsors