Mercer Provides Reflections on "The Greatest Salesman in the World"

18.9.06 ·

Mercer Provides Reflections on "The Greatest Salesman in the World": "The book tells the story of how Hafid had come into possession of The Greatest Secret in the World, and of how he passed this secret along to his successor, who also became a penultimate salesman. Remember the lessons of the ten scrolls summarized below:

1. Today, I will begin a new life (and read daily and remember the lessons of the scrolls). 2. I will greet this day with love in my heart. 3. I will persist until I succeed. 4. I am nature's greatest miracle. 5. I will live this day as if it is my last. 6. Today I will be the master of my emotions. 7. I will laugh at the world. 8. Today, I will multiply my value a hundredfold. 9. I will act now. 10. Pray for guidance."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Tue Sep 19, 01:21:00 PM CDT  

Ah in regards to "Greatest Salesman". A well known quick read in sales. I was a bit disapointed in it though. I was set up for that though seeing as how I was built up for it to be some revelation of secret knowledge that would change my life (as the back cover of the book reads) it's not hard to imagine some dissapointment. But overall for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of time to read, or simply doesn't make time, it's only 111 pages and offers inspiration to the aspiring salesman. A quick and entertaining read that really just reviews the proper attitudes a salesman should have.
--Aaron

About this blog

Site Sponsors